Thursday, May 10, 2012

Just the Beginning

Greetings! This is my launch into photo blogging. I plan on posting a new photo at least twice a week. This is the first of, I hope, many postings where we will explore photographs of many different types. I am going to take my first professional photo class in June, 2012 and hopefully we will see improvement in my creativity. I shoot with a Nikon D 90 using a variety of Nikkor lenses. I also use Adobe Photoshop CS 4 for photo editing. 

I will tell you the story behind each of the shots sometimes brief, sometimes not. Please note, if you wish to use my photos, I would just ask that you e-mail me for permission. None can be used for commercial purposes without my express written permission.

Let's start with a few of my previous photos.




The pier leading out to the cement ship SS Palo Alto in Aptos, CA


 A sneaky photo of a Parisian woman at a cafe in Montemarte, France


 Mustard in the Sonoma Valley of California


 A lioness in the Masai Mara, Kenya


 A close up flower in our backyard


Mustard fields of Sonoma, CA


Our new puppy, Otis practicing his running skills!


Sunflower in our backyard...

1 comment: